Maybe you’re new to vaping. Maybe you’ve been vaping for years. Either way, it makes sense to ask what you could or should do to make sure your Vuse e-cigarette is maintained properly.
The good news is that when used according to the instructions that came with your Vuse Alto, Ciro, Solo or Vibe power unit, your device should provide you with an enjoyable vaping experience.
Here are some ways you can look after your Vuse device:
- Clean your Vuse power unit with a clean, dry cloth.
- Your Vuse E-cigarette has a battery, so keep it dry. If it’s submerged in water or gets wet, immediately remove the Vuse cartridge, pod, or pre-filled tank from the Vuse power unit and properly dispose of both. Keep all Vuse products dry and avoid long-term exposure to high humidity.
- Keep your Vuse products away from extreme heat and extreme cold. If it's exposed to extreme temperatures (below 32°F or above 104°F) for a prolonged period of time, disconnect the Vuse cartridge, pod, or pre-filled tank from the Vuse power unit and dispose of both properly.
- Store your Vuse products in a clean, dry, and cool place, far from open flames and heat sources, such as radiators or stoves.
- Only charge your Vuse power unit using the Vuse charger that came with your device.
- Do not use your Vuse product if it appears to be damaged, functions erratically, or feels unusually warm to the touch. Should any of these conditions occur, immediately disconnect the Vuse cartridge or pre-filled tank from the Vuse power unit and contact the Vuse contact center at 1-877-614-VUSE (8873).
Follow these simple, straightforward tips and you and your Vuse e-cigarette should be all set. Looking for more information about how to care for your device? Visit our FAQs page.