Perhaps as a smoker, this may be your first dive into the world of vaping. You may feel a bit overwhelmed with all the information and terms used. This short guide is here to help you learn about vaping and choose the vape that is right for you.
What is a Vape?
Simply, a vape or vaporizer is a device that heats an e-liquid into vapor.
They are typically made up of four parts:
- Battery: The battery is the powerhouse of the vape. Many vapes, like the Vuse Vapor e-cigarettes, come with an internal battery. So there is no need to buy one separately.
- Vape Mod: A mod is where the battery is housed. It also contains the technology that delivers the battery's power to the atomizer.
- Atomizer: The atomizer houses the e-liquid and heat source.
- Coil: Each atomizer uses a coil (the heat source) to heat the e-liquid and generate vapor.
In a Vuse device, there are only two parts to make everything a lot more convenient.
- Power Unit: This is what holds the battery, indicator lights, and the provides power to the atomizer.
- Cartridge / Pod / Tank: The Vuse cartridges are atomizers. They come pre-filled with e-liquid and have the coil inside. No need to assemble the cartridge. Just connect it to your Vuse power unit and you’re ready to vape!
Choosing your Vaping Set-Up
There are a lot of choices when it comes to vaping. You’ll have to decide several things along the way. This section will give you some background to help you make your decision.
If you’re a smoker and have never vaped before, deciding on nicotine strength can be confusing. Vuse offers multiple nicotine strengths to meet your preferences.
|Vuse Alto||1.8%, 2.4%, and 5.0%|
Choosing flavor should be simple. Vuse offers flavors consistent with what you’re currently smoking.
- Golden Tobacco: Smooth tobacco flavor
- Available with the Vuse Alto
- Menthol: Cool & refreshing menthol flavor
- Available with the Vuse Alto, Ciro, Solo, and Vibe
- Original: Signature tobacco flavor
- Available with the Ciro, Solo, and Vibe
- Rich Tobacco: Bold & rich tobacco flavor
- Available with the Vuse Alto
When deciding on your device things to consider are:
- Battery Life: The higher the mAh, typically this means the longer the battery. Other factors like coil resistance are considerations.
- Cartridge Capacity: All other factors being equal, the larger the cartridge capacity, the longer your cartridge will last.
- Cost: You will want to consider the cost of the cartridges. One way to calculate estimated cost is to divide the cartridge capacity by the cost of each pod to determine the long-term expense required.
How to Vape
Once you have picked your Vuse e-cigarette, using it is simple.
- Charge your device/battery: Make sure you fully charge your device before using it the first time for long-term battery life. It may be tempting to start vaping after a short charge period, but if you want your battery to last, charge to 100% first.
- Start Vaping: Once the device is fully charged, you’re ready to start vaping. With Vuse e-cigarettes, all you do is take a draw from the device to activate.